Lengthen & Strengthen Your Core
21 days to Feel better in your body
Start date: January 23, 2023
This program will include:
- 21 day guided Block Therapy sequence including both a beginner and advanced version (the advanced requires both the Block Buddy and Block Baby).
- Alignment Training
- Weekly Live calls with Deanna and Quinn to address any questions or concerns
- Private Group access to Deanna for those enrolled in the program for the duration of the program
- Whether you are a seasoned Blocker or new to Block Therapy, you are welcome to join!
After completing this program you may experience benefits such as:
- Remove waste and inflammation in the gut
- Reduce stress and anxiety
- Tone your abdominal muscles and create space and symmetry in your core (this will also give you a breast lift)
- Actively strengthen proper diaphragmatic breathing to increase oxygen absorption in the blood, and improve detoxification
- Release adhesions in and between the abdominal organs to support optimal functioning and ease of flow
- Support your lymphatic system
- Remove tension on the heart by properly aligning the ribcage
- Improve blood flow to the extremities
- Move out stuck energies that may be affecting your emotional health
- Improve sleep
This program will teach you to Brace your Core, Align Your Psoas, and
Lengthen and Strengthen Your Back
BRACE YOUR CORE
Bracing the core is an action where the lower ribs are pulled into the core of the body to create stability and balance, as well to support and protect the organs. Most often, this action is overlooked when doing activity, which allows the ribcage to collapse into the core in a rotational direction, creating compression and ballooning in the abdomen.
Strengthening this action will impact you in many ways. You will be actively heating the core to move inflammation out effectively, supporting organ function, bringing a strength and lift to your center, and supporting optimal elimination of waste.
ALIGN YOUR PSOAS
The psoas resides on both sides of the lumbar vertebrae, is the deepest muscle in the core and is the only muscle that connects the lower and upper body. Keeping this muscle balanced and symmetrical is necessary to support all functions in the gut and to keep your lymphatic system healthy.
Releasing adhesions and strengthening this muscle through blocking and isometric holds while twisting will support the separation between the pelvis and ribs that is required for full range of motion. The freedom of movement that is gained from this will allow all actions to feel easy and fluid, and if you play any sports with a rotational movement (golf, tennis, volleyball . . .), this will take your game to a whole new level.
Lengthen and Strengthen Your Back
Due to the forward rotational collapse of the body that happens over time, the muscles in the back become tense and rigid. This affects how you breathe, puts stress on your heart, increases exhaustion as the adrenal glands become displaced, places an immense amount of pressure on the abdominal organs, and creates chronic back and neck pain.
Realigning the core to support the lift of the front body and lengthen the back body will stack your cells in proper alignment to take you to a place of effortless effort. When your cells are positioned where they should be, there is an ease of flow -- and dis-ease doesn’t exist where there is optimal flow.
There are 3 prizes to be won!
The Block Therapy team will determine the winner based on the greatest overall changes to your symmetry and alignment.
- 1st Place: 1 full year in the membership
- 2nd Place: 6 months in the membership
- 3rd Place: 3 months in the membership
Copyright © 2022 Block Therapy