Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
3 Month Assessment
A Personal Assessment is available for purchase for those with the Starter Program who would like further guidance and support from a certified Block Therapist to address specific issues and receive more personalized guidance and support. These may include fine tuning chronic pain, addressing past injuries, improving your level of fitness, addressing body aesthetics or having 1-on-1 guidance in your Block Therapy practice.
A personal assessment focuses on the cause sites to effectively and efficiently address your pain and symptoms. It enhances your Block Therapy journey by helping you understand how your body is communicating what it specifically needs.
The Assessment is completed by studying your Client Information Sheet and your photos to understand your body’s fascia patterns. This allows the Therapist to tailor the program specifically to your needs, whether form or function, and to support you as you begin your journey with Block Therapy.
- Client submits initial set of photos
- Therapist reviews Client Information Sheet
- Therapist then assesses photos and determines appropriate program.
- Therapist contacts Client (via Zoom/email/telephone) to expand on the program recommendations that will address:
- a) the client’s concerns
- b) assessment based on photos
- c) Client History Information sheet
- On completion of the 1st protocol, Client submits 2nd set of photos to the Therapist.
- Therapist then assesses 2nd set of photos and determines next recommended protocol.
- Follow same procedure as the 1 Month Assessment and extend to cover 3 months of support.
- Review Client History
- Assessment of 4 sets of photos via Zoom with recommended protocol
- Weekly follow up
There are no reviews yet.