- image testimonials
- written testimonials (us writing it in template)
- before and afters
- videos testimonials
- drag all related testimonials that are already uploaded to the site
- if there are testimonials in G-Drive that are not already uploaded to the site, then add them in
- duplicate the columns section (not image or not column) when adding in a section of new testimonials
- when duplicated, the animation and drop shadow will already be set in place
- make the sure images are not clickable
- re-arrange the images to your liking
- duplicate the previous content box (used for Pillars only) when creating a whole new section
- add in any written testimonials through the "template & Symbols" element on the right hand side tool bar when you feel it's necessary
It is so interesting to learn about new ways to keep fit with no more 'bad pain'. It's amazing to see pain as a tool to improve rather than to critique and potentially never get relief. I'm so happy to have this course as a start to shedding light on some of my own old habits. Thank you.
What a change in such a short time, I have not completed all 9 sessions yet, I keep going back and redoing them. Will be looking into doing a longer program for sure.
I have thoroughly enjoyed the block sampler program. I’m taking my time to go through it as much to explore! It is a great introduction to this therapeutic practice. Simple yet informative and practical for beginners. Look forward to continuing this exploration and the healing that comes from it.