21 Day Head, Neck & Face Program
FACELIFT | HEADACHES & NECK PAIN | SLEEP
Starts April 7, 2022
Are you ready for a new guided 21 day program?
We are so excited to go through the improved head, neck and face program together as a community!
This will include:
- Daily guided sequence to bring you through all areas in the head, neck and face.
- Both a beginner and advanced version (the advanced requires both the Block Buddy and Block Baby).
- Alignment Training
- 4 Interactive Weekly Zoom calls with Deanna and Quinn to address any questions or concerns. We will also cement the theme for the week so you can integrate the energy behind the work into your daily life.
- Private Group access to Deanna for those enrolled in the program
- Whether you are a seasoned Blocker or new to Block Therapy, you are welcome to join!
After completing this program you will:
- Gain the knowledge of how to support proper cellular integration by releasing the adhesions of fascia that have locked your head, neck and face out of alignment to improve blood and oxygen flow to cells. This slows down the rate at which your cells age and addresses wrinkles, age spots, hanging skin and aging as we know it.
- Understand how to effectively implement the mechanism of the full conscious exhalation to counter the forces of gravity to feed your cells proper oxygen and keep your skin plump and filled with life.
- Strengthen proper foundations in your body to support this new optimal alignment you are creating for your head and neck which is of significant importance to address sleeping issues, headaches and migraines.
- Have the tools and understanding to release time from your tissue and feed your cells with health and vitality
How this program will address a headaches, neck pain, sleep and provide you with a natural facelift.
3 Prizes to be won!
As we know the amazing transformation this program will create, if you would like to participate you can submit before and after photos of your face, from your shoulders to the top of your head.
*Note: All participants have not changed their diet or exercise regime.*