Exercise & Meditation all in one
Block Therapy™ is a self-care version of Fluid Isometrics™. The individual lies on a therapeutic tool called the Block Buddy™ for a minimum of three minutes in various positions throughout the body. Wood is used as the therapeutic tool because, unlike artificial materials like foam or plastic, it shares similar density to bone. With gravity and body weight, the Block Buddy™ is able to sink deeply into the tissue all the way to the bone. This pressure brings increased blood and oxygen into the area warming the connective tissue and “melting” the powerful seal between the layers of unhealthy restrictions. The student is taught to use diaphragmatic breathing to bring into the body up to 600% more oxygen. This combination of increased oxygen, the freeing of adhesions, proper posture and alignment form the basis of the Fluid Isometrics™ system.
Introductory Block Therapy™ Classes
There are a total of three classes in the Block Therapy™ Introductory Series.
- Core & Back –Release the compressed tissue in your stomach and rib cage to get deeper access to the diaphragm muscle. This helps benefit all the systems in the body with better functioning of the diaphragm which dramatically increases oxygenation to the cells and the abdominal organs. Heart and lungs receive improved blood and energy flow allowing the body to function more efficiently as a whole. This class wraps up with some amazing back positions. Note: It is highly recommended that students take the core class before beginning any other classes.
- Pelvis & Legs –Melt the compressed tissue in your pelvis and legs and improve circulation to your organs of reproduction. It all benefits muscle function and improves the appearance of tissue.
- Head, Neck and Arms – Melt the compressed tissue in your upper body, arms, neck and face. This improves muscle function and tissue appearance and realigns the head taking pressure away from the upper back and neck. Increased circulation benefits all the structures in the area, including the brain, hair, eyes and thyroid gland. This provides an improvement in the quality and appearance of your skin.
Some Benefits of Block Therapy™
- Weight loss & reduced cellulite
- Pain management
- Improved circulation
- Improved lymphatic drainage
- Reduced anxiety
- Overall increase in energy
- Marked improvement in posture
- Increased range of motion, flexibility and strength
- Healthier skin & hair
What Clients Say…
I had a lot of trouble with my left knee. For 20 years I couldn't go up and down stairs, after 3 months on the Block I can go up, down, sideways, whatever.Diane McDougall
Block therapy is amazing! After 2 decades of pain and steadily getting worse, I feel better at 47 than I did at 25. It is literally making me younger and undoing damage. Thanks Deanna for this fantastic program!Sandee Bachalo
I am on day 10 of the 21 day block blitz, and loving it! I lost 6 inches in 7 days. It’s unbelievable…incredible! I feel so much better too. I have had numerous abdominal/pelvic surgeries over the 10 years, and have felt that area was very tight and this is helping so much!Debi Hamilton