FLUID ISOMETRICS IS PROUD TO PRESENT
THE BLOCK THERAPY CHAIR CLASS
AT THE WINNIPEG CHAMBER OF COMMERCE
DID YOU KNOW?
- Each year, over 11 million Canadians suffer from at least one musculoskeletal condition, many linked to the use of technology.
- Low back pain and other musculoskeletal conditions account for one-third of missed work time in Canada — second only to the common cold.
- Every inch your head moves forward is an extra 10 pounds your neck holds up. Do that for much of the day and the results can be excruciating and costly.
- When you stare down at a screen, the head is taken off the vertical and bent forward up to 45 degrees.
- The practice of Fluid Isometrics Block Therapy is a practice that combats technology-induced poor posture as well as relief from chronic pain and conditions caused by improper posture.
WHAT’S HAPPENING IN YOUR OFFICE?
- Do you have a lot of absenteeism among your staff?
- Do you have staff who suffer from back problems or other chronic conditions such as Carpal Tunnel Syndrome or headaches that are caused by or aggravated from sitting at a desk all day?
- Are your staff claiming a lot of Chiropractor, Massage Therapy and Physio Therapist visits on their insurance?
- Would you like to have a healthier, happier more productive staff?
BRING YOUR STAFF TO THE BLOCK THERAPY CHAIR CLASS
AT THE WINNIPEG CHAMBER OF COMMERCE!
The Block Therapy Chair Class was developed to help people apply the practice of Block Therapy at work. As most people sit many hours at a desk all day, health and well being are greatly affected from the negative posture that occurs. This decreases productivity and increases stress in the workplace. The intention of the Block Therapy Chair Class is to empower individuals to learn the techniques and understandings necessary to heal themselves of the many ailments and conditions that ultimately keep us stressed and interfere with productivity.
The Fluid Isometrics Block Therapy Chair class at The Winnipeg Chamber of Commerce will teach how to use the Block Buddy while in a seated position. This will address proper posture while seated and teach how to access proper diaphragmatic breathing while in this position. This class will benefit anyone who spends hours a day at a desk, and give alternate ways of using the Block Buddy. The Fluid Isometrics Block Therapy Chair Class will teach those who already practice Block Therapy to become more intuitive in different settings and situations.
The goal with Block Therapy is to show people how to learn what is necessary for lifelong health and well-being and how to access this without taking time from your already busy day. The Fluid Isometrics Block Therapy Chair Class will show you how to practice Block Therapy while still being able to focus on other tasks. This is the next step in the evolution.
Some of the key benefits that many experience with Fluid Isometrics Block Therapy include: relief of chronic pain, headaches, carpal tunnel syndrome and arthritis. Reduced stress, an overall increase in energy, improved range of motion, weight loss and more.
The Block Therapy Chair Class at The Winnipeg Chamber of Commerce Includes:
- 3 1-hour classes taught by Deanna Hansen, Certified Athletic Therapist & Founder of Fluid Isometrics
- Block Therapy Chair Class e-book
- Block Buddy
- DVD – The Block Therapy Intro Video Series ‘Freedom is Only A Block Away‘
- E-book – Your solution to Chronic Back Pain Is Only A Block Away
- E-book – A Natural Solution For Shoulder Pain Is Only A Block Away
This 3-day lunch hour class in the Signature Boardroom at The Winnipeg Chamber of Commerce will teach individuals how to use the Block Buddy at work, to melt through the restrictions in tissue that form from incorrect posture and breathing. The whole body is addressed and pains and symptoms that arise throughout the day can be easily managed.
The 3 sessions at The Winnipeg Chamber of Commerce will be done in the same week, as training proper posture and breathing is a habit. After 3 days in succession, the individual will have shifted their sitting posture so that it is easy to maintain and continue progressing.
Dates: (This is a 3-day class)
Tuesday, February 24 – 12:00 pm – 1:00 pm
Wednesday, February 25 – 12:00 pm – 1:00 pm
Thursday, February 26 – 12:00 pm – 1:00 pm
Winnipeg Chamber of Commerce
2nd Floor – 259 Portage Avenue
$299.00 per person, plus taxes